Monday 27 August 2012

Chicken Sausages



Chicken Sausages Cameron Harrison Butchers

These are nice sausages. They are small. One of the issues with a good chicken sausage is; does it taste of chicken? These do, they have thyme added to create a flavour that is subtle. They are good, however you can get a better chicken sausage in Wellington. I would prefer the sausage to have a greater chicken taste.

One of the great judges of sausages are my kids. They like these sausages.

Cost: $19.99 per kg

Cameron Harrison is a chain of butchers stores, based in Tawa, Ngaio and Kelburn. They make a wide range of sausages. I like their salamis.

I think I may have created sausage snobs out of my kids. The good news is they do not like sizzlers, that product that is not allowed to be called a sausage. They apprecaite a good sausage, at a bbq, they will ask the host questions about the sausage and where it came from. Our friends generally roll their eyes at this point. They do apprecatie a good sasuage, and the good thing is their tastes are different to mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment